Our COVID Flexi-Booking Policy
For bookings up until 31st January 2022.
We’ve implemented a flexible booking policy for current and future bookings. This policy makes it easier to change your booking dates should an issue arise as a direct result of COVID-19. Guests will have the option to change the date of their booking or accept a credit note valid for up to 18 months should any of the criteria, listed below, impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member tests positive to COVID-19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- A state or government directive is issued and means you are physically unable to travel to or from the park, such as a NSW/QLD hard border closure. The requirement to complete a QLD border declaration pass (for example) is not a valid cancellation reason.
Proof in the form of a guest declaration will be required. Other documentation may also be requested by the park depending on the circumstances.
Health & Safety
· Unvaccinated adults can only take a holiday in a caravan park or camping ground in the same LGA in which the person resides.
· Unvaccinated adults are not allowed to access onsite premises that must be closed to unvaccinated adults.
· Vaccinated adults who reside in Greater Sydney can take a holiday in Greater Sydney, but not outside Greater Sydney.
· Vaccinated adults who reside outside Greater Sydney can take a holiday in other regional areas, but not in Greater Sydney.
· Children under 16 years are not included in these rules.
· Checking in using the NSW QR code
· 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all outdoor communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, etc.
· 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in all indoor communal areas such as camp kitchens, indoor areas, etc
· Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
· Outdoor Gatherings must not exceed 30 people at any time.
· Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
· All guests and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
· Park rules and conditions must be followed.
· All staff instructions must be followed.
As per the public health order, are allowed to enter the following premises within our caravan park Children under 16 years are not included in these rules. Please keep in mind however that children 14 years and under must be supervised by an adult whilst using the waterpark and pool.
· Indoor TV room
· Outdoor Swimming Pool
· Outdoor Waterpark
The rules for stage two of re-opening at 80% (anticipated to be from the 25th of October) will be published once the Public Health Order has been provided by the NSW Government.
It is your responsibility to check the current rules and confirm you are permitted to travel to our LGA and enter the park for the purpose of a holiday (or other) with regards to your travel distance and vaccination status.
· Please ensure that you are permitted to travel to the park.
· Please do not visit the park if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
· If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at the park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise the park immediately.
· We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
· All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
· A mandatory registration and guest declaration form must be signed prior to checking in.
Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
· Ensure you stand on the marked spots on the reception and shop floor. If there are no available spots, please wait outside.
· Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the reception area
· Download our GuestAssist app and use messenger to contact our friendly team or phone them on 0755 242 444 to reduce visits to our reception or shop.
· Groups and/or gatherings of more than 30 people will be dependent on current social distancing rules – please check with the park at the time you make your booking.
· ‘Distancing tables’ have been installed in the reception and shop. Please ensure you stand behind these when communicating with our team.
· For the time being, we are ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card or BPAY, prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay will be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
· Visitors – Guests can currently have a maximum of 4 visitors per day. Visitors must sign in at reception and pay a $10pp visitors fee for anyone aged 3 and over. Please check vaccination status requirements for visitors.
· Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
· Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
· Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
· Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
· Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
· Please wear face masks if so dictated by the government guidelines in place at the time of your stay.
· Please bring your own bike helmets if you wish to hire go-karts.
· Please bring your own pen to use in reception if required.
· You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and good disinfection practices in your cabin or site during your stay.
· We will increase cleaning schedules throughout the Park however, we will not be able to clean every surface between each guest use. We therefore recommend you bring your own chux and disinfectant or wipes to use on common surfaces prior to use, such as in the camp kitchen and amenities prior to use.
· Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 02 6646 0255.
What's Open & Closed
- Maximum guest numbers apply in most areas to comply with per metre rules.
- Waterpark (closed to unvaccinated).
- Pool (closed to unvaccinated).
- River, fishing and kayak hire.
- Jumping pillow.
- Go kart hire (BYO helmet).
- Camp kitchen.
- Kids Play zone and Flying Fox.
- Movie nights at the outdoor theatre.
- Ping pong, basketball, volleyball and bocce with own equipment.
- Kids club where social distancing is possible.
What’s Closed for unvaccinated adults
- Waterpark area.
- Pool area.
- TV lounge.