UPDATE – Our Kids Club schedule for the Sept/Oct 2017 school holidays is now online so you can check out all the fun activities we have planned for your kids over the break.
We love kids here at BIG4 Saltwater @ Yamba Caravan Park! During school holidays the ‘Kids Club’ provides organised activities for children from 4 years of age such as face painting, craft days, sand art, and treasure hunts. We’ve have a huge marquee that we use as our ‘Kids Club Funhouse’ – a permanent home for kids club that’s weather proof and sunsafe.
Some supervised activities are complimentary while other craft-based activities attract a small fee to cover the cost of materials. Friday nights in school holidays (weather permitting) is Disco night under the stars at the Galaxy Theatre. We also have movies at Galaxy Theatre three nights per week during school holidays (weather permitting).
Our biggest attraction is “Salty’s Cove” Water park which is a massive hit with kids of all ages. 4 levels and 4 waterslides of varying heights, tipping bucket, water guns and wading pool will keep the kids busy for hours. Mum and Dad can relax in a sun bed while keeping a close eye on the kids. A new amenities block has also been built for your convenience, comprising of 3 toilet and showers.
Our giant jumping pillow is one of the largest in Australia. It has shade sails to keep off the sun & Mum and Dad can sit and watch the kids over a cup of coffee while relaxing on shade table and chairs or enjoy a game of Bocce. The Guest Lounge with TV/DVD will amuse the kids when the weather is wet.
BIG4 Saltwater @ Yamba is known for its unique river frontage, fed off the Clarence River. Kids love the kayaks and dropping a line in for a spot of fishing. A small sandy beach is great fun for making sand castles and the rock wall is popular for exploring.
All outdoor movies are weather permitting.
All Kids Club sessions are subject to minimum numbers.
- Any sessions with less than 5 children signed up may be cancelled.
- Kids Club is designed for children over 4 years old. Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please ensure your children wear old clothes
- Kids Club is a fun (and predominately free) service we provide for your children. However, we are not a baby-sitting service. Please stay in the Park so that your child can be returned to you if an issue arises.
- Little Joey and Big Boomer sessions all are unsupervised.