‘Yamba Kayak’ runs organised tours and kire out kayaks for anyone keen to get out and explore the Clarence river.
You can choose to either take a 3 or a 5 hour paddle tour.
There are 3 x 3 hour tours you can choose from:
- Islands/Beaches at the mouth of the Clarence
- Lake Wooloweyah, Yuragir National Park & Bird Island
- Oyster Channel and Islands of Mangroves
The 3 hour tour is $70 per adult, and $60 for children under 16.
There are 2 x 5 hour tours available:
- Lower Esk River & Bundjalung National Park
- Hidden Creek South East Lake Wooloweyah
The 5 hour tour is $90 per adult, and $80 for children under 16.
Alternatively you can simply hire a kayak for 2 hours, 3 hours or for a full day.
You can get the full details on the kayak tours and kayak hire pricing from their website.